Miscellaneous Spectrum Items
Click on the product thumbnail for an enlarged view.
Bubble Mat for Spectrum Plus Keyboard
- Original, used part.
- May show age-yellowing but clean and undamaged.
An original internal reset switch for Spectrum+ (used)
- As used in the Spectrum+ (soldered across capacitor C27 - or at the provided pads on issue 6 motherboards)
- Tested, working.
Metal backing plate for Spectrum Plus keyboard
- Original metal plate in good clean condition
- Supplied with original card (or sometimes plastic) insulation layer and screws
Metal Badge for Spectrum+ Case (used)
- Original metal badge in excellent condition.
- Fresh double-sided tape applied, ready to peel and apply.
Replacement foam pads for Spectrum+ legs
A pair of self-adhesive foam pads to replace those found on the Spectrum+ support legs (which often will have crumbled with age)
A pair of 2.2K Trimmers (variable resistors)
These are used on Issue TWO Spectrum PCBs for adjusting the colour output (old trimmers can become intermittent and unreliable).
Plastic Backing Plate for Spectrum Plus Keyboard
- Plastic version of the backing plate used in the Spectrum Plus
- Supplied with screws
Replacement DC Jack plug for Spectrum PSU
- Good quality replacement for original PSU jack.
- Remember when soldering: The Spectrum PSU is unusual in that the inner pin is negative and the outer barrel is positive. (Getting these reversed will fry your Spectrum!)
Case screw for ZX Spectrum (longer type for later rubber key cases)
- New black self-tapping countersunk screw
- This is the slightly longer version (12mm) suitable for later type rubber key Spectrum cases only (if in doubt, choose the shorter type)
- Sold individually