Various Other ZX Spectrum Spares
Various other spares for the ZX Spectrum.
Click on the product thumbnail for an enlarged view.
15 Ohm Resistor
- Used at R62 - Can easily burn out especially if there has been smoke / problems with TR4/TR5
- Symptoms when bad: Spectrum essentially OK but very dark / no / monochrome video (and unnaffected by trimmers on issue TWOs). Pin 14 of LM1889 (IC14) is a lot lower than 12v.
An original internal reset switch for Spectrum+ (used)
- As used in the Spectrum+ (soldered across capacitor C27 - or at the provided pads on issue 6 motherboards)
- Tested, working.
Metal Badge for Spectrum+ Case (used)
- Original metal badge in excellent condition.
- Fresh double-sided tape applied, ready to peel and apply.
Replacement foam pads for Spectrum+ legs
A pair of self-adhesive foam pads to replace those found on the Spectrum+ support legs (which often will have crumbled with age)
A pair of 2.2K Trimmers (variable resistors)
These are used on Issue TWO Spectrum PCBs for adjusting the colour output (old trimmers can become intermittent and unreliable).
Replacement DC Jack plug for Spectrum PSU
- Good quality replacement for original PSU jack.
- Remember when soldering: The Spectrum PSU is unusual in that the inner pin is negative and the outer barrel is positive. (Getting these reversed will fry your Spectrum!)
Case screw for ZX Spectrum (longer type for later rubber key cases)
- New black self-tapping countersunk screw
- This is the slightly longer version (12mm) suitable for later type rubber key Spectrum cases only (if in doubt, choose the shorter type)
- Sold individually